Deliver Full-Service, 24/7 Customer Support—and Compete With the “Big Guys”
As a small business, you face a range of challenges when you take on big competitors. But there’s no reason
that exceptional, 24/7 customer service has to be one of them. With 1-888-GO-ANSWER!’s professional contact
center and answering services, small businesses like yours can leverage themselves and compete with the big
guys, providing each customer with the care and attention they need—even while you’re out of the office.
Our expert, highly-trained agents can handle calls and inquiries, giving you the customer service presence you need without your actual physical presence. This keeps you competitive in today’s digital and global market, 24 hours a day.
- Answering Services: Perhaps the most important element of your business presence is the flexibility to take calls at any point in the day. Work with us and let us pick up the slack when your office is closed.
- Contact Center: A full-service contact center can respond to emails, customer support tickets, and even live web chats — especially important in industries where potential leads need a personal touch.
- Outbound Services: Handle follow-ups and outbound calls to make sure that every client is treated with the professional touch you need.
- Legal Intake: Handling potential leads, clients, and cases can be a major challenge to busy legal firms. We’ll help you handle legal intake and manage incoming business.
- Virtual Receptionist: Need the feel of a full business even when you’re growing? Add a virtual receptionist to organize your communication and streamline the side of your business you show to potential clients.
Having a contact center at your disposal is a bit like adding a team of dedicated professionals to help
manage your customers and clients—at a fraction of the cost a full team would incur.
24 Hour Telephone Answering ServiceWhat separates our full contact center from an “answering” service? Simple: the extra mile. In addition to taking your calls, we can offer the following:
- Quick Responses for customer emails. People expect fast turnaround—don’t make your customers hit “refresh” over and over while they just get more frustrated.
- Web Chats. Instant feedback online is not only possible—it’s expected. Our contact center can handle web chat inquiries and resolve customer problems without your physical presence.
- 24/7 presence. You want to be responsive to your clients and customers, but you can’t be in the office twenty-four hours a day. After closing time, let us take over.
Put it all together and you have an excellent customer service system that delivers the goods at every hour.